Friday, April 18, 2008

My babies........

So we had the company that took the pictures of the babies at the hospital come and take their pictures at home. It helped because the babies have been sick for so long. So of course like I always do I ordered a large package and got a copy of every picture taken. So here are a couple for you all to see.
Here is my Madelyn Grace, my baby I thought I would never have. Orange hair with the biggest blue eyes and the longest eyelashs ever seen. She is my youngest and the most likely to cry at the drop of a hat.........but gosh I look at her and think she is the most beautiful baby. I love her hair and the personality that comes with it, LOL.

Here is my big boy Freddy Paul aka Bubbie or Bear. He was the biggest baby and gave me the most trouble while pregnant. He just turned three months and weights about 15 lbs in the 77%, I think that is so great since he is a twin. Maddy is almost 12 lbs so she is holding her own, but my big boy is just the twinkle in my eye. He loves to lay on my chest and sleep, he is so calm and so willing to give the biggest smile you have ever seen at the drop of a hat. I think he will be a mommas boy (I hope) looking at him warms my heart.


I just loved these photos of me kissing them. Here is Freddy.........my bubbie.




Here is Maddy, with her swollen eyes from crying so hard, lol........ she is still so beautiful my sissy.



The last one I have is the one of all three children........... right now in my house all three are very sick, Maddy is now on a inhalor for her wheezing and they have the worst coughs and colds. But when ever I feel over whelmed I look at this and think "I am the most blessed person ever" My dreams have come true in them!!!!!!!





3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Julie- how beautiful your children are! All of them- I am so very happy for you. Looking at your pics and reading your blog is reminder to keep my spirits up - as there will be a great reward when all these pregnancy trials are over. Much love to you and your family...

Mayfair Class of 1987/Teresa Olvera said...

Oh Julie,

I am so glad that I discovered your blog today!!! What gorgeous little babies you have!!! Congratulations!!! You have no idea what it took for me to remember the password to get into this site so that I could leave you a message!!!

Again, congratulations and my prayers are with you and your family!!!

Unknown said...

Julie, They are all soooo cute! You are blessed. However, there is nothing worse than one of your kids being sick, let alone 3! Just the worry alone will do you in. I hope everyone is well now and you are getting some peace (and sleep). As for your other blog on postpartum, you truly inspire me with your honesty and willingness to do whatever it takes to be the best mom and wife. And you are succeeding at it! You guys are in our prayers (I'd love to see you all) Love-Wendy