Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WOW.......

Well for what seems like forever the babies have been sick, so the house really does not function the way we would like. Abby is not sick so that is great BUT I on the other hand have what I think is a sinus ear infection. I had the worse migraine yesterday into the evening that I thought I would have to go to the hospital and get my shot in the behind, but like the great husband he is Abe stepped up and took over so I could go to sleep. I felt so guilty but I thought my head would explode!!!!

So bottom line it was not a great day in our house. I have always let Abby have crayons and markers because she has pretty much been good with them. We did have a time she wrote with crayons on the playroom closet door, but other then that not on anything else or herself! Well yesterday when everything could not get worse for me she decided to write all over her face with markers! Now on any given day this would be funny to me because of course she is just trying new things, right?! Well that was not the day for her to do it........... but I did try and see the humor in it all so I took some pics and told her how wrong it was but she thought it was funny. I said "do you want me to throw the markers in the trash" and she says "throw them in the trash"! What a day!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

No comments: