Monday, July 7, 2008

Madelyn Grace............

Well I was going back and forth on when we should do Maddys ears.... we did Abbys about 8 months and she screamed and I almost did not do the other ear! I did not want to go thru the same with Maddy. So while out family was shopping Abe and I decided to do it.
She whined a little each ear but never fully cried! She was fine 2 minutes later, thank goodness. It was alot easier for me this time around, LOL. I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown with Abby.

So here is beautiful Madelyn Grace with her new earrings, her birthday is Garnet. Now all my kids have red stone..........Abby is Ruby and the twins are Garnet. Oh well they are pretty. Isn't she a happy baby................... but like every other red head she gets MAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!!! LOL


No comments: