Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So..........whats going on?

So, I love drinking my coffee and reading all the blogs and facebooks BUT it seems like no one is blogging anymore???? That includes myself. WHY.........I know we all have alot going on and feel like we can't take the time to sit and blog but it is such a great thing.

For me I feel like no one is reading mine, I post and then I have people TELL me they read it but never comment. I think at least for me having the comments lets me know people are reading it.

So anyways on to blogging..........this Facebook thing is sooo great, you get to reconnect with people you have not seen or talked to in years. I did read a blog a couple months ago about how Facebook can hurt peoples feelings, I totally see how that can happen. You see peoples conversations and they have done this or that and you must feel left out. I have not had it happen to me YET but I'm sure it will.

Or you see someone on it that you never talked with but feel like you want to say "hi" but are afraid they will not respond back or something. It is all alittle silly if you ask me. I personally would like to talked to everyone, there is really no one I want to stay away from.

It is a great tool to reconnect and create friendships that might not have been if not for talking on Facebook, so for that I am glad. But I just don't want people to get away from blogging, I would be so sad if I could not sit down every morning and drink my coffee and read whats going on with everyone!

3 comments:

~Kim~ said...

I read your blog! I know what you mean though..Facebook is fun but I love the blogs. It's a whole different thing really. I know I get busy and am very inconsistent with blogging but I always come back :) Have a great day!
Kim

Julie's Blogger said...

Thanks......It was great seeing you at Disneyland, next time we need to meet there and hang out a couple hours :-)

BrokenDoll said...

Your right blogging has kind of gone to the wayside lately. I noticed it when myspace took over. I had a great blog and site for 7 years. I really enjoyed meeting people from around the world etc. It was hacked last year and has taken me forever to get it back up and going. I miss it. I do read others blogs still.