Monday, June 18, 2007

Disneyland.....




Well, I wrote about my morning sickness last blog and have been so sick since then. I decided to suck it up for my family, it was Michaels 5th grade graduation and the family was going to Disneyland. Abe took off work which he NEVER does, so I felt I really needed to go. Well that was not a good idea.......


I was fine for while but then the sun was so hot that I started to have heat exhaustion and was taken to the first aid. The nurses there were so sweet and kind, they took really good care of us. They wanted to keep Abby, LOL. So after I was treated I got myself together and headed out again to try and have a good time, but I never fully recovered so I felt sick the rest of the day. But I am glad I went and I know everyone else had a good time. I did not get alot of pictures because of feeling sick.

No comments: