Tuesday, June 19, 2007

TWINS...................................................


Ok......so we went to our first ultrasound yesterday, and what we saw was unbelieveable!!!! I said laughing I have been so sick I think I must have

twins in there, and sure enough she says "YES YOU DO"!!! I immediately

start to cry out of pure excitement and fear, and Abe just had tears in his

eyes!!! It was beautiful, so the three of us watched twin A and twin B move

and heard their heartbeats. I have always prayed for a multiple birth but

never thought it would happen and look at the blessing the Lord has given

us. He is so amazing!!!!!! I am still very sick but trying to be as positive as I

can for everyone. I hope I can pull the pictures up.

3 comments:

~Sharon~ said...

Oh My Goodness Julie!!!! I just got tears in my eyes reading this. This is awesome, amazing, and I am sooooo happy for you!! What an special blessing for you and your family. You can do this. I know you will be a loving and patient mom, as I can already tell you are. Congrats to you and your hubby!

Julie's Blogger said...

Thank you soooo much Sharon. I heard from Kim yesterday as well it is so nice to have excited friends and family. We are very excited, yet very nervous. I am sick but not as sick as you were, I don't throw up just feel like it 24/7. But I will keep my head up and keep you posted, thanks again for all the beautiful thoughts. :-)

Evie said...

I love the ultrsound picture!!!I am overjoyed and so are the kids.They NEED to know if they are boys or girls. I hope you feel better soon. Just remember to breath...in through your nose and out through your mouth. I am going to send you a new yoga video and this time you better watch it. Love you.