Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Morning sickness......................

The first time around with Abby I never felt sick, I felt amazing. It was one of those things that you feel bad about always saying "I feel great". My friends all had terrible morning sickness, most could not even keep food down, and then here I was never feeling better. I know they did not wish sickness on me but maybe felt like this is not fair......LOL. Now this pregnancy is completely different, I feel sick constantly and I feel really helpless. I know that this will get better with time, I just hope it happens sooner then later........I want to enjoy every minute of this amazing journey. Plus poor Abby, she wants to play with mommy all day and I feel like I can't be the fun mommy I usually am. I will keep up the good thoughts, hopefully when we go to Disneyland tomorrow I can forget about feeling sick for the day.......LOL, whats the chance of that ???? :-(

2 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Ooooh I feel for you Julie. I was sick with both my kids for the first 3 months. I remember trying to go to work like that. It was horrible. My best advice is to keep something in your mouth like lemon drops or hard candy, even gum, that helped me. Just keep thinking about the end result. It's so worth it. Have fun at Disneyland. I've been there with morning sickness before. It helps to get your mind off of it.

~Sharon~ said...

Coming from a person who had n extremely, extremely sick pregnancy x 3 let me just say Hang In There! No lying, but I went for long stretches where I wasn't even able to keep water down. I was even put into the hospital on an IV because I had NOTHING in me for days and I was dehydrated. There is an actual medical term for how sick I was... and no I actually don't know it. I've never transcribed OB reports. But anyways do like Kim said and suck on a candy. :)