Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Babies shot day..........:-(

Ok, like every mother I'm sure I hate and love to take the babies to the dr. I love to find out how big they have grown and all that BUT..................I hate the shots! My poor dr. has had to hear me question the shots and their purpose for yrs now, she tells me the same thing each time and I tell her the same thing each time.......so ultimately I decide each time that it is best they get them. I just don't want to, why do they need so many at one time?????????? geez even grown adults are scared of shots and they shot our children up with 3 and 4 at a time.
Anyways enough of that here is Maddy before the shots.....and another thing why do they call it the 4th month checkup when it is actually the 5th month?
Anyways she is 15 lbs 1 1/2 oz. 25 3/4 in height. She is 50% in weight and 76% in height. Pretty good for a twin huh.

Now on to my big boy........ what can I say but this kid is huge. He may not look it but he is sooooo big! He is 17 lbs & 11oz (WHAT) the child just turned 5 months! he is 26 1/4 in height. He is 75% in weight and 76% in height. He can't fit it his bouncy anymore I had to buy a new chair for him, he barely fits in the swing I swear the thing looks like it wants to smoke while it struggles to swing him! LOL. BUt he loves it. He does not fit in his Bumble anymore his legs are too fat. The funny thing is I love it it is sooo cute to have this little big guy.............He is sooo laxy though he does not want to stand at all, as for Maddy thats all she wants is for you to hold her so she can stand on you..................

1 comment:

~Kim~ said...

Awww....Maddy and Freddy..that hurts for them to have shots. My kids used to cry just from the sound of the paper on the table..they knew what was coming. I hated that so much. I couldn't watch. I really want to see your kids again. They have already grown so much since the last time!!!