Saturday, June 14, 2008

Three kids sick........are you kidding me!?

So Abby got sick monday night and I tried sooo hard to keep her away from the babies, but that is hard. She loves to kiss them and hug them when I am not looking...............soooo they got sick as well. Thank goodness they love sleeping so I only had Freddy wake up one night at midnight which was ok because I was still up. So I fed him and off to memes he went. As for Abby she was pushing the 102 fever which is the highest she has ever had so I was scared but it came down with some meds............ So needless to say when my mom came down thursday to visit I was thankful I could get out of the house for a couple hrs by myself. Geez it is the pits when your kids are sick, and now my throat is killing me and I have my friend Vickis graduation to go to tomorrow on Fathers Day. I hope we all get better....................


No comments: