Monday, June 2, 2008

Interesting........???????

As most of you that know me well know I am for the most part a conservative in most views. My arms have just been thrown in the air as far as this President race, I am so confused and just honestly disappointed that these are the runners.
Well I am talking about Obama and McCain not Hilary. I have been told some crazy stuff about Obama by family etc.... and as you all probably have as well seen somethings not great about him as well. SO...... here I am trying to figure this out??????? As far as my own family goes (my husband, children etc.) McCain is very bad for us, he is totally for a right to work policy and that is NOT good for people Pro-Union! So I was just wanting to hear your views on these people.........





get this around before NovOn Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:48:04 -0400, 'LTG Bill Ginn' USAF Retired, forwarded:Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin,presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why hedoesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, Duringrendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all presentexcept those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flagwith the right hand over the heart.'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as takingsides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom theAmerican flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys awar-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should beswapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I mightsalute it.'WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this could possibly be our next president. I, for once, am speechless

2 comments:

Holly said...

Speechless here as well! Thanks for sharing...

Evie said...

These are taken out of context comments and some are fully false if you look on snopes you can view a more "real" look at who Obama is.