Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Feeding the babies..............

Here they are eating carrots........ it is soooo cute how they always manage to hold hands while they eat, it makes me laugh. It looks like they are tipping over LOL.
My Maddy girl, she always has the surprised look on her face, it is so funny. She is 15 lbs...........with chunky legs, I love it. She really loves to do raspberries with her mouth when you feed her, so you have baby food all over yourself when you are done.........cute but messy!!!!!!

My Freddy boy, he loves to eat, and eat somemore. He opens his mouth so big, he does not want to miss a bite!!!! He is 17 1/2 lbs and he is not even 5 months old. Geez Abby was barely pushing 20 lbs at 1 yr. He is going to be huge, well he is huge!! I just love them to pieces.


No comments: